Greetings of the season! We’ll be out of the office from 15 December to 2 January. All queries sent during that time will be responded to on 3 January 2024.
Are you after an estimate? Every project varies, so we need information to figure out the time needed.
For a writing estimate or quotation, get the ball rolling with an introductory email giving an outline or synopsis of your project.
For an editing estimate, a sample is best – from as short as a few chapters, to as long as everything you’ve done so far. These details will help to assess the time it will take:
- what it is – e.g. book, feature, story, thesis
- who it’s for – genre, readership
- what it’s about – be as general or specific as you like
- how many words – how much you need edited or written
- how you would like to publish it – e.g. submit to publisher, self-publish, print, ebook
- what professional help you would like
- any deadlines or timelines.
We’ll get back to you in one to two business days during office hours.
Inquire about your project